Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter! Here are two cards that I created this morning. Also my hubby's taking me on a vacation trip and we are both excited.  We are leaving Friday morning and be back on the BI on Monday. We are going to spend the Easter on the Valley Island this will my DH first trip there. I once lived there like 20 plus years ago so this will also be something new and exciting for the both of us.  I hope I can find some good craft stores there and bring back some new goodies...

Both cards I used the HK Sizzlits Die with my Big Shot. And used my clear stamps and gave it a bling with my stickles to bring it out. 
From my family to your's -

                    HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE EASTER!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Easter cards Shirl, your HK is adorable! Your blog design is awesome, very professional looking, great job! Have a wonderful trip, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Hello Kitty card! hope you have a fun time on another island. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...