Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day Gifts!

Happy happy Friday everyone~
Some of you must be so excited with the long weekend coming up, especially because Monday is a Holiday for the majority.  Whatever you do please keep safe and have an amazing time in what ever you have in stored.
Well, here's what I've been working on last night - I made this for my HB dad which is my FIL of course.
This reminds me so much of my dad, although he his no longer here (he past away 4 1/2 years ago) he loved working with tools.  He would always be repairing something, even if it didn't have to be fixed.  Well my FIL is the same way too, his a fanatic with his tool boxes.
So here is my gift to him~  Gate Fold Card, Money Holder Card and Mini Pizza Box
I used the Diamond Plate embossing folder, colored my digital stamps with MS markers,
did the sentiments on my computer.

Here's what the inside of the Gate Fold Card looks like: did the sentiments on my computer,
and colored the digital stamp

Inside of the money holder card and pizza box (He loves his snicker's).
The Gate fold card is a 5 x 10 so when it folds it becomes a 5 x 5 card, fits perfect for the envelopes I have.
I know he will be ecstatic when he receives this on Father's Day..
Well all my DF(s) in blog land - have a great day and  keep safe.
Hugs to ya all:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous project Shirl, great gift set! Have a wonderful and safe 3-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy what a set you've got here! Luv them all! Thanks for the tip on the Blogger issue. Sweet Shirley also came to my aid! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job with these AWESOME creations!! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...