Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello Friend!

Happy Sunday everyone~
Here's a card I decided to just do in the spur of the moment, I felt being alittle creative this morning.You know how it is, can't stay away from the craft room ( He,he) We had no plans yet for today so I decided to kinda pickup and straighten out my craft tables.. While doing that I decided I wanted to create something with a bear with flowers, so here is what I came up with.  This is one of those easy easel card that I keep doing alot, they are so easy and challenging to do.  This one folds down to a 5 x 5.  Added a lot of stickles on the flowers to bring it out.




Enjoy the rest of your day!
Keep safe~
hugs:-)

1 comment:

  1. wow! i like your type of "cleaning up your craft area! cute card! thx for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment! so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...