Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You're Special!

2nd post for today!  Getting into the groove of finally putting all my cards together.. Whew~
So here's another of Precious Moments digital stamps that I had colored awhile back and  I wanted to show her off.  I can easily get myself distracted, I will work on a project then if something crosses my thought of thinking I will put what I started away and work from one project to the next and then I end up with a box of unfinished projects.  So before that pile gets any bigger I am now trying to straighten that file box first before I make a disaster of everything.  So here is my "You're Special".
She was inked up with copic and MS markers, did the sentiment on my computer ~ she is my DD  favorite.  I have a couple more of her that I will be sharing so stay tuned for those coming up soon.  Like I said I'm working on my file boxes and she is the most  that I need to get done.
So until we meet again ~ Take Care!
Many hugs to ya all~

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet and cute and nice color combos. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl, this Precious Moments girl truly is "precious" and I love how you colored her. Such a sweet and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...