Friday, July 8, 2011

Additional Cards for my Card Box!

Happy Friday!
Weekend is just around the corner again - gee how time just fly by so darn fast...
Here's more cards I spent working on since last night and these are to replenish my card box for all occasions...
My first card, I bought the Arigato from IS(Island Scrapbooking), the bamboo and Japanese girl and fan are from the Hero arts collection.. I also cleared embossed the image to give it that shine, added stickles to her kimono and fan.  She was inked up with memento markers.
My second image is from the Dandelion Design Hello set, this was fun to put together, added ribbon and gems and wah la....

My last card is a Sarah Kay digi image which I inked her up with copic markers, embossed using cuttlebug (Floral Fantasy), did the sentiment and added star gems on it...
Enjoy your day and upcoming weekend!
Toodles for now - be back later for another posting.
Hugs to ya all!

5 comments:

  1. All of them are just precious!! The first one is so cute and pretty too, the second is adorable, and the third is so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really great cards! love the variety! the second is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards shirl.i love your colours and designs and really adorable images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Ms. Speedy Gonzales, you are whipping your creations out unreal fast. Watch out everyone....she's blazing...vrrrrrrrrooom...hee-hee. Love ALL of the cards....very nice and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirl, fab, fab, fab, I love all
    three....they are soooo cute !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...