Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Simple Cards!

First of all I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments on my right ankle... I sprained it pretty bad that my right foot is really swollen.... but with the help of the boot I can walk around in short steps... I've been ice packing it and keeping it elevated.. No fun at all!
So to keep my mind off of my ankle I got my self situated when I'm coloring my right foot is up on my stool and the rest of my body is positioned so I can reach and turn different angles...
So here are my cards that I worked on this morning... And I was shock myself that I did a Christmas card...
My first card is a digi image, this cutie mouse was inked with copic, stickles on the roses and cupcake , gems and pop up dots and birthday sentiment from Hero arts collection.
My second card is my first Christmas card in July! This is another digi image added some DP from last year stash, and snowflake, inked the image with memento markers and stickles..
My last card is also another digi image, she was inked up with copic markers, star gems, felt ribbon, sentiment from Hero arts collections and pink daisy flower from Wild Rose....
Thanks for stopping in and visiting me!
Have a great day/evening...
Be back later for another posting!
Hugs to all of you :D

 

9 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Really like the X-mas image, super sweet! I made my first X-mas card today too! CRAZY!! It is only July!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that swollen ankle ain't slowing you down one bit! Great job on all those cards Shirl. Now you have a bunch in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards shirl.your images are gorgeous, i really love the sweet mouse with his cupcake and fab colours and designs :D
    glad you are resting your ankle.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Hope your ankle is getting better. Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog this past week. Been so busy with work. Love all the cards that you made especially the cute little mouse card! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Shirley! I'm glad you can still make your wonderful creations while you're recouping.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. more great cards indeed! great that you're getting started on your christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your ankle is a lot better Shirl. Your cards are beautiful once again.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...