Monday, August 1, 2011

August - C.A.T.S Partner & August Secret Sister Swap!

Happy Monday everyone - and yes it's the first of August....so with this in mind I have two projects that I made yesterday and I want to share them with you.. My first project  for my partner C.A.T.S (cards and tags swap) for this month August, the theme is RIBBON.   My partner is Myra reading her profile she mentioned she loves Honu (Hawaiian Turtle) and it says it all on your blog page title.. So this is what I came up for her:
I did a Joy S- Fold Card, added DP, plumeria die cuts, honu die cuts, added stickles on them to bring them out added ribbons and laminated her tag.  The host of this swap that I entered is Joy,  if you haven't been to their blogs hop on over and see what beautiful creations they both do.  Myra I hope you like them, I'm also a turtle craze....


My next project is for my Secret Sister Swap for August, and the theme is "Anything Goes".  So my secret sister is Cyndi this is my first swap playing Secret Sister... Getting to know all my blog friends for Cyndi, I just love her blog page layout and so for her I wanted to create a card and tag to symbolize her  theme...I also did a Joy S- Fold card and inked her images with copic, Shinhan and memento markers, added stickles to pop it out and for her tag I also laminated it... The host for this swap is Kris.
Cyndi, I hope you enjoy your card/tag set!



These were so much fun to do, if any of you have something  similar  going on like this I would appreciate if you would hop on over to my blog and notify me...  I love to meet new blog friends and enjoying doing swaps like this.
Have a blessed  day/evening !
Many hugs to you all!
Be back later for another posting....

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Shirl love the colourings and beautiful images on both.What a fantastic idea to do swaps with blog friends.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl, lovely tropical feel to the first card and love the trendy 'miss' for the second !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sets! they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations!! I'm sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Shirl! I'm sure they both loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! Great cards and matching tags!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you sure work fast! I'm still thinking about what to make or my partner. Great job on both sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning cards shirl.the shapes are fabulous and i love the beautiful colours on your 1st cards and fab saasy image on your 2nd card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so cute and I love how personal you've made them! Fabulous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my GOODNESS! those creations are fabulous! never tried a card like that but i believe you've inspired me to try... =D your partners will surely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey shirl! wow, you are really on it with the august swaps!! i always seem to wait til the last minute! :( i received my package today and wow, thank you very much! i love them all...i love strawberries so that was a plus! :) the girls are really cute too and great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Shirl, your card and tag sets for Myra and Cyndi are SO adorable! You're right on it, girl!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...