Sunday, February 19, 2012

My First DT Post for Gingerloft Challenge - It's A Zoo!


Happy Sunday everyone~

Over at Gingerloft this week we've got a fun challenge going on, and it's all about animals. Both of my images are from Tami's store and you can find some exotic animals their to enter this fun challenge.
The challenge is called "Its A Zoo" so hop on over to Gingerloft and play along, and while you're their check out the rest of the DT creations too.
So for my first image  (Butterfly Dog),  I used copic markers, stickles, ticket sentiment from stash, ribbon, buttons, twine, spellbinders wonky rectangles and papers from stash.




My next card I'm using Lumpy Bear, and he was fun to put together... I used copic markers, sentiment,bee and flower from Hero Arts, butterfly from Martha Stewart, pearls, spellbinders. ovals and scallops and papers from stash.


Well I hope you enjoyed both of my cards! 
So get creative and join us in this week fun challenge..

Thanks for stopping by~
Hugs~

16 comments:

  1. awesome cards...that dog is just too cute...love that sentiment Dare to dream...too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute Shirl....!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly do enjoy both of your cards! They are soo adorable and you are soo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are so cute! I love the ticket with the sentiment on the first one! And the second is just total cuteness and I love the backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Shirl!! Gr images and coloring. Congrats on your first DT post!!!
    hope ur enjoying your weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous shirl.i love your fab designs and the images are adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love both of your cards...so cute and cozy! But that one with the butterfly dog is my favorite, such a darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot dog! Those are the cutest animal cards ever. I really like the images and what you did with them. Thanks for giving us a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are both very cute! great job on your first dt cards! hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are cutie pie!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww these two cards are sooo adorable!! I can't even choose which one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both your cards! Very creative. Must have the Butterfly Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! I especially love the second one! That bear is too cute and the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 beautiful cards Shirl :o) Hugs Nikki Your GL teamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute! Love the ticket and the great paper on the 2nd one!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...