Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Milk Coffee Stamps - Load on the Flowers Challenge!


Onto our New Challenge which is LOAD ON THE FLOWERS!   You should be able to get some great inspiration from the DT creations and don't forget to check out all the great images at MILKCOFFEE SHOP:)
Remember, the challenge runs 2 weeks, so every other Wednesday night/Thursday morning (current challenge ends 8pm EST on June 5 or 8am June 6, 2013 in West Indonesia), depending on what area of the globe you live, there will be a NEW Challenge. You can use any images, stamps, etc. that you like as long as your challenge creation is NEW (no backlinking to previously made work) and follows our theme. You do not have to use images from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, but we'd sure love to see them!
Remember to visit our MILKCOFFEE BLOG to see all the fabulous creations by our Showcase DT gals!
Our AMAZING DT members have offered some great inspiration today using adorable  images from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, so you are definitely going to want to check those out.   If you have a chance, we're certain all the girls would love a visit to their individual blogs.
Here is my card for this challenge:


Ingredients to my card:
digi image - Milk Coffee stamps new image(Lisbeth sits on fence)
Spectrum Noir and copic markers
papers - Pebbles
gems, pearls 
sentiment / leaf die - My Creative Time
Rose die - Die-Namics



27 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the paper you used my friend. hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Adorable flower embellishment and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, she's so cute! and that flower and pearls are super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl,

    Beautiful card, lovely image and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card, have a lovely day, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw she's so sweet...and that cute little flower in the corner just completes it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Shirl!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Shirl!! That flower paper is gorgeous!! The little girl is so sweet!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous shirl.stunning sweet image and I love all your flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got back home today from vacation and I'm trying to catch up on all the blog posts I missed while I was gone. Love your darling card! That image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirl,
    So pretty. Love the flowery design!
    You'r so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background paper with your sweet image, lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shirl,

    What a pretty little girl and a GREAT sentiment for the image!

    Hope you had a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, what a sweet image! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the flower pattern paper:) Super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dear friend, this card is pure sweetness! I am in love with that paper and the precious image goes so beautifully with it. :o) Your rose looks amazing and I love the pearly centered flowers. :o) This card is sure to make anyone smile. :o) I am very sorry for being behind, my friend. My gift for Ashley is taking an incredibly long time and I still have so much left to do. I need to keep pushing, so I've been unable to take breaks to visit my craft pals. :( I will be back as soon as I can. I miss you and your marvelous creations!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Shirl .. .. definitely loads of flowers!!!

    Love how you have added the pearls to your scrummy background paper.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww she's a cutie! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful, Shirl and love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card. Love the papers and the image is ADORABLE my friend. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Shirl this is so very pretty and cute I adore the image also the fabulous colours/papers.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is darling Shirl the little paper flower you added is so cute, it matches the paper perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Shirl, she is so cute! Your card is beautiful with the matching flower to the Designer Paper. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super super cute Shirl!!! Love her and love the flower action! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shirl, this is so sweet, what a darling image, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...