Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What! More Pop Up Boxes!

Danger - kind of a lengthy post!
Yep -  more Pop Up Boxes, mine you not just (1) but a total of (5) that I needed to get done.   I swear I think I can do them blind folded, LOL!   It's like a fad that went out of control, one parent seen this and next thing you know I've got text messages saying please can you make them for my daughter who is graduating from the sixth grade.   Well this batch is for the recipient that pleaded to have them, it's for her daughter and her bestie's that are all graduating from a Christian private school here on the island.  Their is a reason why they are not all identical , (3) of them are dog lover's, (1) is a horse fanatic she is also a rodeo queen, and (1) is obsess with fairies.  Golly, this made me go a bit in a whirlwind trying to figure what I had on file and vision how to get them to be all on the same level.
I'm like a robot trying to be all in different places at once, to top it off my hubby gave me the biggest surprise ever.   To make a long story short, he took me a couple of weeks ago to go window shopping,  he drove into several shops and acted so cool and said if we ever had to re-do our kitchen what style pattern would I choose for my counters.  I'm like shaking my head and said well I don't think this would be the right time to even think of renovating.   I've been trying so hard to save  every bit so we can plan on going on a trip.
Well lordy lord he sneaked behind my back and arranged to re-do our kitchen, his on vacation this week and had everything planned out with out me even knowing... Hummm, he really got me.   So with my crafting and with the contractors in and out it's been a bit of of a chaos.   Well I'm excited , his got the contractors doing our counters, brand new sink, and brand new gas stove.   I'm anxious on the stove, we have always had electric but now his converting it to gas.  Wow, I'm so blessed by him.....
Anyhow back to those Pop Up Boxes, they are so many different details that I used making them so if you are curious shoot me an email and I can tell you exactly what I used.   








I can't wait to see those girls on their graduating day, I got invited for their ceremony so this will be something awesome to see.   I just have the envelopes  to do and they should be quick using my We R Memory envelope punch board.   They fit perfectly in a A7 envelope. 
But wait, I've got more graduating cards to do.  I'm still not done.... LOL! 
Take care, see ya when I see ya back here again soon..  Enjoy your crafty moments!

18 comments:

  1. WOW! I really need to make a card box. You make them look so easy with all the ones you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fabulous box cards - wow you have been busy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirl, these are awesome!!! Totally cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised you had lots of orders for your boxes, Shirl, they look fab! Lovely images and great colouring! I haven’t attempted one of these yet, I must give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous, love those pop up boxes, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of cute pop-up box cards. Love how you personalized them for each graduate. You are a super hard-working crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all GORGEOUS Shirl, LOVE them all!!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun Shirl!!! What GREAT box cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Shirl, they are all gorgeous! Congrats on your kitchen makeover! We did ours several years ago and I LOVE it! Wish we could have done it sooner! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all beautiful Shirl! The image on the horse one is gorgeous...I'm sure the girls will love them!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirl, all of your boxes are gorgeous! I love the varying themes to suit each recipient's favorite things. :o) Beautifully done, my friend! And congrats on your kitchen re-do! So exciting! :o) Have a blessed and lovely day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so absolutely wonderful Shirl! Love the variety and charm that they have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are fantastic shirl.i don`t think i could make one pop up design never mind 5!! and your images and colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! They are all Beautiful and Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shirl what can I say except, you are one amazing crafter, to be able to
    create 5 different pop up boxes is awesome, stupendous work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Shirl, all of the boxes are amazing!! You did such a fabulous job with them!! I love the images you used!! And what a sweet hubby!! I hope you will post pics after your kitchen redo!! How fun!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have been busy, Love all these Boxes they look Amazing.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...