Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ring in the New Year~

2nd post for today~

BEFORE I GET MYSELF PRE-OCCUPIED AGAIN, lol!
I WANTED TO WISH ALL MY BLOGGY BUDDIES OUT IN BLOG WORLD A VERY HEALTHY & PROSPEROUS New Year!

Keep safe and enjoy your wonderful holiday where ever you are!
From my family to yours~



and this is what I will be making  tomorrow~
Did a tester over the weekend and everyone loved it!

Layered Manju~
want the recipe leave me a comment - super easy !
Yum Yum.......


here is the red bean paste that is required for it:




5 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks delicious, Shirl!! I'd love the recipe!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!! May 2015 bring you much love, happiness and many, many blessings!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!
    Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Shirl, may you be blessed with your hearts desires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you, Shirl! :o)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...