Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hello KItty request!

Hello everyone!
Pardon if I haven't been around your blog recently.. It's that I have a lot of projects on my plate at the moment and I've been very busy with getting them done on time.   Here is another request that I'm trying to get caught up with, this is one set of Hello Kitty that I finished off last evening.   I will get the next set posted up soon it takes up a bit more time getting them all adhered together, LOL!  I don't really like doing replicas but for this recipient she wants them like that. on this one I flip flopped the sentiment though!



Who doesn't love Hello Kitty - they are just the cutest image to put together... Thanks to my bestie (Chriss) for being a sweetheart  in turning me on to this cartridge.... 
Toodles for now see ya back here soon~

7 comments:

  1. So adorable Shirl.....hope you're well, my friend.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HK is so darn sweet!! I love her pink and blue outfit and pom poms!! Fabulous, Shirl!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the kitty. Very neat creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One fabulous creation with beautiful colour combination.

    aNNie ♥


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my they are so cute fabulous work Shirl.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet and adorable card Shirl. Hugs, Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...