Monday, June 22, 2015

Flower Shop!

Happy new week peeps~
Hope you all had some quality time over the weekend and some crafty moments!

Today I wanted to share some cards that I will be sharing with you all, I have another bunch of CAS cards some may or may not have any sentiments on.   I have another big order that I'm starting on and this one will probably take a bit of time to get them completed.  You may see them in doubles, triples or in quads or even in higher sets depending what exactly the recipient wants, LOL!  So here is my first set using the stamps set from Stampin Up "Flower Shop".   It really looks so pretty in real.   


Okay it's time to take a break and get some house cleaning done, I've got my head spinning around with wanting to do so many things at once.... LOL! 
Toodles for now~

12 comments:

  1. those flowers are gorgeous.. I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love that background...is that an embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so elegant...love the way the flowers pop up from the woven background
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous,such pretty flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards sweetie I am loving those flowers and the back is amazing too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the weave background on this one Shirl & the flowers are beautiful!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous cards, Shirl!! I love the pretty flowers!! The embossing is a fabulous touch!! Elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beautiful flowers!
    Such sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Gorgeous flowers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous. The recipient will be so pleased with them. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...