Friday, September 18, 2015

Party Time!

My blog candy here!

Team Jess is back from Creative Corner Challenge~ This fortnight we are doing this challenge with the theme " Party Time"!.   Since we didn't have a sponsor for this challenge the DT members created what they wanted... Here is my card with the digital image from Digi Stamp Boutique.  Going through my stash this was the perfect image for this challenge.
For more inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the DT members have for you on the blog here.
We love for you to share your most recent card or project and join in on this fun challenge!



Until then, will see you on our next upcoming challenge... Keep enjoying your crafty moments~

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring Shirl, love this creation and colours. Have a great weekend...

     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the image and coloring :) Fab as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image Shirl! I sweet and happy card:) Love it!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a glass of what she's having :) What a fun card this is, Shirl!! She's adorable!! I love the design and papers!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and sweet image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how totally cute.. Party Time indeed.. :) Happy Friday Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful!! Such a sweet card my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh she is totally CUTE!! Love your coloring and your fun card design!! :) Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation, Shirl! The image is so precious and I love her bubbly. The colors you used are gorgeous! Beautifully done, my friend. :o) Have a sparkly happy weekend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a real cutie!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super adorable image and great card!!!
    Your coloring is FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...