Friday, November 6, 2015

Perfect Pair!

Happy Aloha Friday peeps~
Kitty bees are back for another awesome challenge over at Kitty Bee Designs!  For this fortnight the Bees are doing the theme " Perfect Pair".   For this challenge we are sponsored by:
And here is my digital image I chose for this challenge:


Don't they look like a perfect pair, LOL!   I did a small background scene, sponged in some skies, colored in some grass and flip flop the image.   
We love to see what you can come up with this challenge, so please join and play along with the rest of the DT members.    
Thanks for stopping by and we see you back on our next challenge~ 

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Shirl I like the scene you created
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is just darling and so sweet. love the image and background.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Shirl!! They're so sweet!! I love the scene you've created with the cloudy sky and the grass!! It looks amazing!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet.. great coloring.. love it
    Happy friday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!! Such a sweet card!! Fab coloring! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun scene! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card and that is a lovely background you made :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and the sky looks fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is super sweet! Anyone would love this card~just darling Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...