Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Gift Card & Money Holder!

Well hello peeps~
It's been a while since my last posting, yes indeed I'm still a very active crafter and a very busy one.   I'm about completed on  a special order that I've  been working on for the past couple months but I was told they couldn't be shared individually through  blog world.  I could only share a peek of it, but they have their reasons for it and it's understandable. So I will leave it at that and I will  have to start working and finishing up several more orders I have for the upcoming craft fairs.    
But any how  I'm popping in to share a gift card or money holder that I quickly made for a bestie of mines.    I didn't have the gift card when I took this photo, but I got her a Starbucks gift card since she loves her coffee .  In the mean time I stuck a $20.00 bill for the purpose of picture taking.  This holder is on my to do list for this up coming Christmas so I'll be posting them up when I get them all completed.   It's back to my craft cave  and continuing where I left off, thanks for peeking in and enjoy your crafty moments too!
Toodles for now~







3 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift card holder! Love the pretty purple and green color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shirl that is one beautiful gift card holder. I love the design and the purple and white pop. I may have to lift this idea from you if you don't mind. lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous money holder!! I love the colors and embossing!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...