Friday, December 16, 2016

Red, Green & White Challenge~

Pre-posted!

Happy Friday peeps~
Team A are back with another fun challenge from Brown Sugar Challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Red, Green and White".  Our sponsor for this challenge is:



Here is the image I chose to play with, instead of a card I made a tag that already was given to a recipient with her gift.  Aw so cute, added wink of stella but it really didn't pop out on the photo, oh well!


We love to see what you can do with those colors so come and share them on this fun challenge with the rest of the DT members.   Until then will see you back here real soon for another challenge before this year is over.

As I mentioned earlier everything going forward is pre-posted, I 'm off blogland  until the New Year 2017!  It's been to chaotic on my end at the moment and I'm prepping up for the start of the New Year also. How fun ~ can't wait to  get into all my boxes of new supplies too!
Well peeps - enjoy your Christmas and New Year! 











7 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love his little ear muffs.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that image. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Shirl!! The bear is so sweet!! I love how you colored him!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cutie that bear is! Great gift tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tag!! The bear is absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...