Friday, February 10, 2017

Color challenge!

Aloha Friday peeps!
The Bees are back from Kitty Bee Designs with a fun challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme" Color Challenge"  with these fun colors!  And our sponsors are:



No automatic alt text available.
&
No automatic alt text available.

I chose to play with ADFD and here is my take:


I just love how this turned out in real it's picture perfect - LOL!
Be sure to hop back to the blog and check out what the rest of the DT have for your inspiration.   Until then - the Bees will see you back here again real soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the jar of flowers!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the pretty image.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty pink flowers in the jar! The sentiment in the circle looks very pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...