Sunday, October 8, 2017

Test tube holders!

Hi ya peeps!~

Just got through making so far (2) of these test tube holders for two of my lady friends over at my dentist office.   I love owls and so do both of them, I went with their color choices and will give it to them tomorrow.  Filled them with some Fall M & M candies a little something for them to giggle over.   I have a couple of more to make but you got the idea of what they look like so need for me to re-show them again.   LOL!   Well thanks for peeping in enjoy your new week ahead.   We just started the new month and it's already flying way to fast for me.
FYI - these are the most simplest project to mass produce you can get two holders out of one 8 x 11 !/2 cardstock.   Actually both of them is cut down to 2 - 4 x 10 ~  






5 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl these are brilliant what a fantastic project well done
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, what a great idea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my friend!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! These are so fabulous!! I love the owls and the designs!! Gorgeous, Shirl!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl , these little owls are so cute ! This would be a great thing for me to make for the group that is handling my physical therapy ! Thank you for the inspiration ! And you know I love owls too.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute owls!! Super cute treat holders.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...