Sunday, January 7, 2018

Best Buds~

Hello peeps~
Happy new week everyone!  Just got through re-organizing my crafty cave again, from all those holiday mess that I created in my room.   Stored all the cut up card stocks that I trimmed down and put them into separate containers.  Whew now it's back to where it was, LOL!  Well I decided to play with Best Buds and I love anything that is country, and this  is a cutie stamp.  I'm not sure what I will use it for, I'm still contemplating on it, or I just might frame it.  Sometime it's hard  to part with  something you colored up especially if it  catches your attention, well that's me.  Because I know that if I was to re-do another one it won't come out looking the same, and in real this is just darling to me.   It's a beautiful morning in my area and right now they are sitting on my printer, don't mind my bright background, LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Those best buds sure are a neat scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think you should frame it!! It's so absolutely adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love how you colored it!! I need to do some reorganizing in my craft room, too. It's a mess!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning. Your coloring is perfection. I agree with Lisa this needs to be framed. Love it.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely image and I love what you've done with it, and also what you did to the white space surrounding it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card!! I love the cute image and Amazing coloring!! Love it my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...