Friday, January 5, 2018

BSC - Birthday Challenge~

Good morning peeps~
It's a new month and the start of the New Year!   Today and for the entire month Brown Sugar Challenge is starting with a new challenge.   For this fortnight we are doing the theme" Birthday".  And our sponsor is:


Original 2016 zibbet

We were given a few choices to play with and I decided to play along with this fun bee:


For more inspiration be sure to check out the blog here~
We love for you to play along so come and join us you have all month to get your project in.
Until then will see you again next month!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Shirl, so adorable!! That bee makes me smile!! What a fun card!! I love the scalloped edges, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bee!! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bee cracks me up! So cute

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is just too cute. Love that Bee.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...